[SEL] 12 volt 2000 lbs winch

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 15:07:43 PDT 2005

As I wrote before,,,,,  A little more info.
I used mine to drag a 1640 pound metal lathe down a set of planks and across a concrete floor.  The lathe was on a pair of 2X12 planks and the planks are what slid across the floor.  That is a lot of surface area, but it worked great.

NO,  It is NOT to be used for vertical lifting.
It is a Winch  NOT a Hoist.

Play safe.

Alan Bowen  rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Williamsburg, Michigan

Germoamer at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 9/30/2005 11:47:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,