[SEL] High Head Bolts

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 15:19:57 PST 2005

Gentlemen (and Ladies, BTW)-
  I have been reading (deleting, really) all the streams on "old nuts and  bolts".  You know...this farm thing that has fallen into my lap  has TONS of old s**t strewn about.  Is it possible that I have  this stuff that you guys (gals) could make use of (dangled participle,  dammit).
  JM

Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:  Hi Tommy,

That's a really neat color catalog you can download from their web site.
Thanks!

In addition to the high head bolts, they also have heavy and heavy-wide
hex nuts.

I've emailed 'em to see if you can special-order the high head bolts in
lengths other than what they list.  I've also asked if they can do some of
the old thread pitches; like 1/2-12.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA