[SEL] FW: John Hammink

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 28 23:38:12 PST 2005

>From the old engine list:

-----Original Message-----

I'm a bit surprised that this engine list hasn't posted anything about John
Hammink's death.

I got an email from Harry Terpstra this afternoon and just read it a
few minutes
ago since I was gone all day.

Ria called Harry and said that John died this morning.  He had gone in
a simple
operation, and there were complications and John didn't make it.

The engine hobby just lost a really great guy.

It has been a bad year in Holland for the engine collectors.  First
Harry's dad
passed away, and now John.

I'm glad to say I had the priviledge of meeting both of them in Holland
and was
able to visit with them and had some good times with them.

They both will be missed.

George

To UN-subscribe, send a message to:

stationary-engine-request at oldengine.org
with:
unsubscribe
in the subject of the message. Nothing else, no SIGs, etc.