[SEL] FW: John Hammink

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 05:00:05 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/29/2005 2:54:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pml1 at bigpond.net.au writes:

<< I'm a bit surprised that this engine list hasn't posted anything about John
 Hammink's deat >>

I only knew John thru this engine list, web sites, show photos, etc., but
felt that I had personally visited with him many times.  He and I conversed off
line occasionally about the love for IHC engines and other stuff over the
years.  His wealth of knowledge and hard copy of IHC information will surely be
missed.  My best wishes to his family!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com