[SEL] FW: John Hammink

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 03:56:44 PST 2005

I don't think Harry is on either of the lists these days.
I've emailed Harry to ask where to send flowers - hopefully we can sort
out a List tribute.
As George said, John was a great guy; we met him and Ria several times
in the USA and UK.  Seemed like they were making the most of retirement,
so it really is tragic to have had that time cut so short.
I'll let you all know if I hear back from Harry.

Dolly

--

Jim French
fbi at insulate.co.uk