[SEL] New Way Paint Code

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Nov 20 04:27:51 PST 2005

> Better practice up on your fine brush painting Rick, you got a lot of it
> do now.  The longest part of New Way restoration is all the damn lettering

AAArrghh..and I'm the worst freehand painter in the world..but there's light
at the end of the tunnel.  The cute little neighbor gal doesn't do too bad a
job with the brush.

MIGHTY FINE DAY YESTERDAY ..after 10 or so heat cycles the intake valve cage
gave up it's attitude and decided to come out of hiding...but I need valve
guides and new valves bad.  Exhaust valve tower might have to stay
in..something about a sleeping dog, ya know?  Say, does the exhaust valve
seat also come out with the valve guide tower?  Forgot to check on that.

  So no hurry Tim, I'll be awhile getting all the parts machined.  Think
I'll check with some truck mechanics I know..might get lucky re. the valves.

  Take care and thanks a lot
Rick