[SEL] New Way Paint Code

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 19 09:50:06 PST 2005

Better practice up on your fine brush painting Rick, you got a lot of it to
do now.  The longest part of New Way restoration is all the damn lettering
and pinstripping and flower painting.  There are no decals being made right
now so that is all hand done.  Latter tonight when I have more time I will
list the parts that are red, green and silver.

Tim Christoff.