[SEL] New Way update

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 09:05:17 PST 2005

The unknown stud in your one picture Rick is where the mixer bolts to the
crank case.  The stud that is in there is not the correct one.  The intake
valve cage is not threaded at the bottom but is a tight fit and is usually
rusted to the block, lost of heat and some PB Blaster will help.  I have an
orginal manual for the type "C" and will get it copied for you and sent.  I
won't be able to do this for a bit as I just had shoulder surgery and can't
do much of anything let alone drive to a copy machine.  I should be able to
get out next week so send me your snail mail.

Tim Christoff