[SEL] Economy Cart Dimensions

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Nov 15 10:14:35 PST 2005

Nope, this is the distance from tread to tread along the width of the cart.

It is 76.75 axle to axle along the length of the cart on a drop frame
cart. It is MUCH longer on a straight railed cart. I am of the opinion
that the same length of steel was used to make both the straight and
drop frame carts. When they bent the rails this made the drop cart much
shorter.

Curt