[SEL] A real buzz

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 14 21:03:56 PST 2005

I can see where you made your mistake Edd... You were looking for the engine
list but got the 'we don't really know about engines as interesting as a
match-start Fairbanks so we will attack your country and generally talk
cr*p' list.
Good to hear you got the match start working, I look forward to seeing it in
action. I may even take some pictures for the uninitiated ;)

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/