[SEL] A real buzz

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Nov 14 13:41:58 PST 2005

Sorry - it was all in jest, no intent on slamming a great country or the
people who live there.

I do have a question - since "safety matches" can be ignited in other ways
as well, how does banning those wooden strike anywhere type really work?
Maybe there was a study, but I really would wonder.

Bill