[SEL] A real buzz

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Nov 14 13:31:26 PST 2005

OK Edd,

It's well known that Oz has banned and confiscated firearms and ammo, crossbows,
bows & arrows, spears, swords, daggers, dirks, knives (including anything more
threatening than a butter knife) and that forks are next on the banning block.

But WTF?  Matches????  Please tell me that you're joking?  If you're not joking,
what on earth is the deadly risk that your pollies are trying to protect you
from?  If your pollies fear fire, they should be aware of the potential of
rubbing two sticks (or two girl scouts) together.  If it's not fire, but rather
heat (If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.")  I think that
quote was from one of our pollies, but he wasn't referring to matches!

BTW I'm happy that you finally found some and were able to properly start your
engine.  Please let me know if you need more.  We have an abundance.  We can
also provide shotgun shells for starting tractors like the Field Marshal.
8-))

See ya,  Arnie