[SEL] Fun Saturday with old iron!

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Nov 14 09:09:57 PST 2005

A neighbor had a nice red oak taken down and asked if I wanted the tree
since we heat with wood. Most everything was cut in 5' lengths making
sawing with a chain saw less than ideal. So on Saturday morning we fired
up the 8HP Famous buzz saw in an a couple of hours cut it all up. There
were about 2 truck loads of limbs to cut. It took Devin and I the rest
of the day to split and stack the wood.

Before starting:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/8Famous/P1010102.jpg

Finished:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/8Famous/P1010104.jpg

http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/8Famous/P1010106.jpg

We do this a couple of times a year in addition to using it at shows.
How many others regularly use your old hit and miss engines? Tell us
about it.....
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC