[SEL] Bethlehem Steel Gas Engines

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Sun Nov 13 19:04:22 PST 2005

Gas blowing engines are particularly rare.  Only a few plants used them.
Far more common were the steam blowing engines.  Today steam turbo blowers
are almost universally used.   There are nine steam blowing engines
preserved at various locations in the US and Mexico and two turbo blowers
preserved.

Rick