[SEL] Pin striping with 'One-Shot'

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Nov 10 20:47:11 PST 2005

HOwdy Pip..I've been using ONE SHOT ever since it was mentioned several
years ago..believe Rotigel was the one that mentioned not to put a clear
coat over it.

Maybe I should have referred to the Bungler Tool that's used in Pinstriping.
I have seen the hardener advertised on Eastwoods site, but never tried
it...might experiment one of these days.

Take Care Pip
Rick
PS;  I know "Beugler"  ha, ha