[SEL] O.T. Need Help on Outlook Express

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Nov 10 08:07:36 PST 2005

Paul (and all who would like to help him),

As serious as this problem is for Paul, this dialog is of no use
whatsoever to the other 400 or so who read this list or the digest
version.

Would everyone who can offer help to Paul, please do it off-list DIRECTLY
TO PAUL?

And Paul, would it be too much trouble for you to also reply
off-list directly to those who provide help?

If you feel that everyone would benefit in some way, why not just post the
"final solution" when you get sorted?  Although I doubt that the details
of HOW YOUR email got screwed up would be of interest.  We would like to
hear that you are "fixed" however.

See ya,  Arnie