[SEL] O.T. Need Help on Outlook Express

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 19:47:53 PST 2005

Mark I completely un installed Norton from the computer, went to control panel, windows firewall and turned off the firewall so that I had no firewall protection whatsoever and then tried to download my e-mail messages and got the same error message. I am about to go off the deep end trying to figure this one out. Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it.

Paul

Mark Shattuck <MarkShattuck at Ntelos.Net> wrote:
Paul Check you're Firewall setting for e-mail attachments . Zone Labs
updated there program . Which Caused me to get the same error mesg .

Mark
L Shattuck

Waynesboro Va