[SEL] I found something about which I know nothing!!!

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 08:10:35 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/8/2005 6:53:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jrmoraninc at yahoo.com writes:

<< Thanks for (what I guess is) a heads up.  Ouch!  As I
 wrote to my (trusted) friend Mike Sloane a bit ago, I
 think that taking the "unsubscribing" route will be a
 good idea for me.   >>

Jim,

Do not leave the list as folks have enjoyed your write ups about the
treasures on your place and folks are willing to give you help and advice in any way.
Going "off list" is a way for folks on the list to contact each other
directly about business transactions, personal stuff, etc., that only you and the
other party are interested in.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com