[SEL] I found something about which I know nothing!!!

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:19:49 PST 2005

Thanks for taking the time to write all that up. I sure enjoyed it. Sounds
like McD is in fabulous shape. Glad that you have it under cover now, the
weather sure can beat them down fast. Still curious what the engine is that
you saved. Does it look anything like this one?

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/myshow/jaeger2.jpg

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA