[SEL] I found something about which I know nothing!!!

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 11:29:02 PST 2005

While that ain't ALL it, it is representative.  Thanks
for your response.
My greatest frustration (at least in terms of the
machinery) is my lack of time and (especially) the
skill/knowledge set to remediate those old articles.
Frankly, I am mildly surprised that I actuall knew
that the H-'n-M was something of value or, at least,
interest.  If I was any more unfamiliar with such
things, I might have let it go with the scrap guy for
its metal weight value.  BTW, the contractor who
knocked down that shed around the M/D wanted to
"squirm out" of the problem by offering me $100.00 off
of the demolition bill and his "promise" to haul it
away.  AT least I did not fall for THAT :-).
JM