[SEL] OT Southern Indiana Storm/Edmond Fitzgerald

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 16:56:49 PST 2005

If (one of you) cares for Gordon Lightfoot, try to
find Tony Rice's cover of Lightfoot's composition
"Shadows". Is it in any way, shape, or form accurate
to assume that the "members" enjoy folk/acoustic
music?  If so, please advise.  I have some direction
that might be enjoyable to you and, of course, I would
like very much to exchange "music info".  Just a
thought.
JM