[SEL] Off topic kinda Cameras

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 13:01:26 PST 2005

Thanks Dave. I'll look into that one.
Ron

Dave Croft <dave.croft at ntlworld.com> wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Croft"
To: "The SEL email discussion list"
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [SEL] Off topic kinda Cameras

I don't normaly talk to myself but just a couple of points,
Webshots seems to be playing up by not letting you go to the next picture.
You have to go back & pick another!
The other thing is the camera has a X12 optical zoom.
See http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/KMZ3/Z3A.HTM
Dave Croft
Warrington
England
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "