[SEL] Off topic kinda Cameras

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sun Nov 6 15:38:09 PST 2005

I have been very happy with my Fuji 602 but after three years a " Spot ''
has appeared off centre on the images . I am informed it is on the CCD and
not the lens . Not much you can do about it except get another camera . I am
considering a Fuji 950.
Built in bloody obsolescence..........not like old engines!