[SEL] Off topic kinda Cameras

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 6 07:00:31 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Frost, Kersey, PA" <ron217_2000 at yahoo.com>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [SEL] Off topic kinda Cameras

> Gary Epps  wrote:
> Hi Ron,
> I use an Olympus C770. I started my search looking for a shirt pocket
> camera but ended up buying the Olmypus because it has a 10x optical
> zoom. It also has a 4.1x or such digital zoom. I haven't yet used the
> digital zoom, but combined they give a 40x zoom. It is a 4 meg camera
> and takes very good pictures. It uses lithium ion batteries dedicated
> to the camera. I bought it on ebay through the Olympus store.
> Gary

> Thanks Gary, for the info. Will add it to the list .
> Ron

Hi Ron, I bought a Konica Minolta Z3 a couple of days ago & I am very pleased with it.
It has a 10X zoom (Forget the electronic zoom!) & Macro & super Macro.
I was playing with it this morning while shopping at the supermarket & tried it in wide angle & 10X zoom.
I also took a Super Macro of our smallest coin & despite me holding the camera by hand the shake has
almost been eliminated by the camera
See the last 5 pictures on
http://community.webshots.com/album/130641573UmLWSW
Regards,