[SEL] Off topic kinda Cameras

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 05:24:53 PST 2005

Thanks Gary, for the info. Will add it to the list .
Ron

Gary Epps <garyepps at fidnet.com> wrote:
Hi Ron,

I use an Olympus C770. I started my search looking for a shirt pocket
camera but ended up buying the Olmypus because it has a 10x optical
zoom. It also has a 4.1x or such digital zoom. I haven't yet used the
digital zoom, but combined they give a 40x zoom. It is a 4 meg camera
and takes very good pictures. It uses lithium ion batteries dedicated
to the camera. I bought it on ebay through the Olympus store.

Gary

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA wrote:
> We all take pictures of our pride and joys and I find it time I fine a new machine to do this with. I'd like to be able to take closeups as well as regular and telephoto picture. Thansferable to the computer. In natural and artificial lighting.
> I appreciate any suggestion youall might have about what I need, price, brand batterys, etc.
> Thanks in advance.
> Ron
>

> Ron Frost
> Kersey, PA
> http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846
>
> " Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "

In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.