[SEL] I found something about which I know nothing!!!

Bob Bushorr rtbush at charter.net
Sat Nov 5 14:48:45 PST 2005

If possible, a few pictures would be helpful. You know, that thousand
words thing. And it's nice to have some "as found" shots before too much
work is done. But like Jim said, "anything (almost) can be restored".
The fun is in seeing it run again. It can be a very exciting and
rewarding moment.  Good luck.
    Bob

  Bob Bushorr
   Brimfield, MA