[SEL] Video Editing Software

Kelley Garcia kgarcia at rustyiron.com
Wed Nov 2 09:31:06 PST 2005

Simple - iMovie!  Then add to that iDVD and you'll have the best damn
presentations in the office!
And to help you get started, http://www.apple.com/macmini/ and
http://www.apple.com/ilife/imovie/
If you work it right, you can claim it as a business expense.
--
Kelley Garcia
La Habra, Ka.

PS. Once you go Mac, you never go back
PPS. You knew this was coming, didn't ya...