[SEL] Make your own Iron Castings!!

R and E Freeman plb at iinet.net.au
Sun May 29 23:06:51 PDT 2005

"Sloss Furnaces in Birmingham offers this workshop for a fee of $200 and we
would charge the same for a nearly identical class.  I would like to take
the Sloss class to see how they teach theirs."
I know its still the weekend up there Dave but you can you do better than
that?

Portable Line Boring
http://www.plb.iinet.net.au
plb at plb.iinet.net.au