[SEL] re:Help wanted from Australian Enthusiasts

Graham Harris ozengine at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 24 17:02:54 PDT 2005

Gday Craig

I saw this engine at Goldsmith probably 3 years ago,
just the once. The owner was from Horsham or somewhere
abouts, or that was where the engine was found. It
sounds like Dave Nicko has a good lead on it for you,
so you should be right. Could I ask you to email me a
photo of yours, just for interest? I was pretty
impressed with "The Angus", and thought it would be an
Oz built engine. I think the (then?) owner was deluged
with offers to buy!!

Cheers

Graham in Oz

From: "David Nicolson" <dnicolson40 at hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [SEL] help wanted from Australian
enthusiasts

Hi Craig, i know the location of this engine. It is in
the hands
of a fellow
collector. I will give him a call and see if he is

>Hi all,
>         I am trying to obtain any information about
an engine
that was
>pictured in the TOMM magazine. It appeared in the
December 19999
/ January
>2000 issue on page3 the picture was taken at the Lake
Goldsmith
Rally.
>         The engine is a single flywheel open crank
engine with
' The Angus

http://au.movies.yahoo.com