[SEL] help wanted from Australian enthusiasts

David Nicolson dnicolson40 at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 17:41:55 PDT 2005

Hi Craig, i know the location of this engine. It is in the hands of a fellow
collector. I will give him a call and see if he is willing to help you out.
I know he has never been able to find out much about these engines. ie where
they were made.Up until now we thought his was the only surviving example.
Dave in oz