[SEL] Oil Field engines

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 05:41:00 PDT 2005

Rick,
How do I get to Harrys chatroom. I'd like to git one of these engines.
Thanks
Ron

Richard Strobel <Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com> wrote:
G'day all;
I chat almost every night with a guy in West Virginia who has the contract
to remove all the engines from oil field leases. Mainly has Reids but other
show up now and then. He has so many (so he says) that some will go to the
scrapper where he claims it will bring ~325 bucks.
The Reid he's working on now has a very kewl reversing clutch.

Anyone interested can jump in Harry's chatroom around 8-9 E.S.T. He goes
by "Old Engine Nut." We jus call him Nut.

I can't afford to have one shipped, but Paul M. said one time he wanted
one.

later,
RickinMt.

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "