[SEL] Oil Field engines

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed May 18 06:58:00 PDT 2005

G'day all;
  I chat almost every night with a guy in West Virginia who has the contract
to remove all the engines from oil field leases.  Mainly has Reids but other
show up now and then.  He has so many (so he says) that some will go to the
scrapper where he claims it will bring ~325 bucks.
  The Reid he's working on now has a very kewl reversing clutch.

  Anyone interested can jump in Harry's chatroom around 8-9 E.S.T.  He goes
by "Old Engine Nut."  We jus call him Nut.

  I can't afford to have one shipped, but Paul M. said one time he wanted
one.

later,
RickinMt.