[SEL] Insurance and safety rules

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed May 18 20:29:06 PDT 2005

Hells Bells Joe,

I think all of the BS rules my club imposed would keep anyone from
attending. Steam is way cool, and Bird City is a go to place for that.
Well regualated and a great time for all. My letter to the board tonight
will probably end my membership. I did talk at length with a couple
steam tractor folks last year. It's getting harder for them to show
those great machines.

Jeff