[SEL] Distasterous news for thehistoricalmachinerymovementinAustralia!!!

SERVICE edwards_service at westnet.com.au
Wed May 18 17:51:35 PDT 2005

Hi guys,
i have sold scrap to a big dealer in our capital city for a number of years
now, they do country runs and pick up everything, i have asked if they will
put any engines aside but said if your here and see something you want grab
it otherwise too bad, i have seen a lot of old ploughs etc and a couple of
vintage tractors get chopped up.
Chester from West Aussie.