[SEL] RE: Insurance and safety rules

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Wed May 18 03:56:58 PDT 2005

I think your rules are getting more draconian than anyone here could come up
with. I have never heard of the need for a code of conduct. Do you really
have that much trouble with unruly engine people? What a load of ....

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/