[SEL] reducing noise on portable generator

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Tue May 17 18:49:02 PDT 2005

You really cant change the generator RPM,s with out messing up the cps
(60cps) You can make a 10 to 15% difference with mufflers and barriers, but
thats about it.
Sell it and spent some extra money on a 4 pole 1800 RPM gen-set. or better
yet one of the Honda EU series with built in inverters.

Roger DiRuscio, Broker Associate, The Realty Experts
Sales since 1977, 510-797-4000 ofc
Collector of antique engines
Website; scrapologist.com
Fremont,Ca