[SEL] Rushden Cavalcade

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Tue May 17 08:13:50 PDT 2005

On 5/17/05, Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> The thing I like best about the truly local shows like this is that
> I can take a great many more engines to exhibit.  With the distance shows
> I'm stuck with the one or two that fit on the trailer.  For my "local"
> show I can make three trips and show off a half-dozen engines.  WAY more
> fun that way!  In your case, you wouldn't even need to use the trailer;
> just hand-drag the engines over to the rally field!!
>
> See ya,  Arnie

I can't quite see me and Rita dragging the Ruston & Hornsby up the
hill from town!

Agree with what you are saying though, and if the Cavalcade organisers
get their act together it could grow quite nicely at the new site.

Still, it's nice to be able to look forward to Portland this year.... :-)))

Must ask Dave how many weeks, days, hours and seconds to go!

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com