[SEL] Rushden Cavalcade

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue May 17 07:35:26 PDT 2005

Hi Peter,

The thing I like best about the truly local shows like this is that
I can take a great many more engines to exhibit.  With the distance shows
I'm stuck with the one or two that fit on the trailer.  For my "local"
show I can make three trips and show off a half-dozen engines.  WAY more
fun that way!  In your case, you wouldn't even need to use the trailer;
just hand-drag the engines over to the rally field!!

See ya,  Arnie