[SEL] A blow to the Old Machinery Movement in Australia

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue May 17 05:48:11 PDT 2005

Rob ...I guess i can buy an argument on Slick Willy ...i will give him  a
go!
As for getting you a couple of tonnes of sideshafts .....give me your postal
address.
Never been guilty of ripping of those poor souls you speak of . I have found
that '' up front honesty" pays off. I was given a Smiths Motor Wheel by a
poor old demented lady ......I checked with her son and daughter and landed
up with a couple of old Listers ,all gifts.Having been told to get off my
arse and go and buy all that desirable iron .............!