[SEL] Distasterous news for the historical machinery movementinAustralia!!!

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri May 13 03:31:09 PDT 2005

I dont know of any but, there was a hell of a bleat session when a steam
engine was taken to UK.
Nobody in NZ was prepared to put up the money to restore it so it went to an
English restorer who spent megsbucks doing it.
That didnt stop the moaners in NZ though.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold