[SEL] Generator hookup

ED edstoller at earthlink.net
Tue May 10 18:08:06 PDT 2005

Rick,

1. Try posting on Sparks and Arcs,
http://www.smokstak.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6  . Some one might
recognize the unit.

2. Look and see if one side of the stator coils is grounded.

3. What kind of engine is it connected to if any? Does the engine run??

4. I also think that something is missing like a control resister. We could
come up with some kind of high power resister with a tap on it to adjust the
field current.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT