[SEL] Mystery to me

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun May 8 12:20:36 PDT 2005

Well thanks for the link Rob and thank you Ken for putting it up.  "The
Laying Hen is the Paying Hen" caught my eye but won't go there on Mothers
Day.  At least Mann wasn't responsible for Mad Hen disease, but I've been
chased by some pretty pi$$ed off ones, missing their heads.  Always wondered
how they knew where I was ?????

later gang
RickinMt...and Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers