[SEL] OT- testing new mailbox

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Fri May 6 21:21:21 PDT 2005

Hi Ron,

I'll look through the other photos and see if I have a good shot of what
it is. Tonight I was testing the Mac, and the new mail address. I got
kicked around pretty good. I took over 100 photos at the museum, and I
put up 45 to test the Mac site. Pretty cool stuff once figured out, and
the slide show is a nice feature. My favorite is the Big Boy locomotive,
and it's hard to shoot that indoors. It's 135 feet long and that's a
tough shot indoors, but I love the old steam locomotives. We'll be
driving up to Cheyenne, WY  to shoot another one this summer. It's
outdoors and a better photo op. Time to put this old body in the easy
chair and then some zzz's. Thanks for the comments. More pics to come.

Jeff  Allen