[SEL] Is this engine hit/miss or throttler?

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu May 5 13:22:49 PDT 2005

Question, Tommy - my Chapmans both have overflow type "carbs" or more
properly, mixers, but are hit n miss. The fuel is pumped constantly into a
bowl on the mixer, and overflow is directed back into the tank, similar to
an IH M. So is it slightly possible another could also be H&M with that
setup?

I don't know much about those engines as shown, however.

Bill