[SEL] Friend piston questions

Jim and Diane jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Wed May 4 11:53:02 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,

I wonder if you could machine some off of the top of the new piston which
depends on how much meat there is on the replacement piston.  Did you try to
figure what the compression ratio was originally and what it would change
to?  I am inclined to think the change would be hardly noticeable but it
would be smart to do the arithmetic just to be sure.

How to calculate the CR might make a good school paper.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, CA
jd.kirkes at verizon.net