[SEL] Honda oil plug OT

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 15:03:20 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/31/2005 11:24:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jlb94 at juno.com writes:

<< This is just ONE REASON why I WILL NOT have my oil changed ANYWHERE
 except by MYSELF. >>

Joe,

I had gotten away from servicing my vehicles, but will probably go back to it
after this incident.  This was jut the icing on the cake as I discovered a
repair they had made using two small plastic wire tiers and charged $45 labor
for the repair.  When my wife confronted them about that she was told the tiers
were tough!  HA!

When we go to the dealer and present the findings of the cross threaded plug,
I am going to ask them if they are going to replace the pan at their expense.
 When they give me their "no" answer, that is when we will part ways for
future service.

Thanks for all the responses.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA