[SEL] Sulzer Blast Injection First Run

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 13:50:43 PST 2005

Hi Paul

Jim's verdict - oooh, bugger!!!!
You've done a great job on installing the engine - can't imagine the work that has taken place to make
that engine display out of a  cattle shed!  You've done good.

And, by the way, there isn't a diesel pump for you to overhaul.  Jim pulled his Ruston HR to pieces
yesterday and rebuilt it, messed with the govenors and spill timing, and it finished up running quite
happily for an hour or two :-)))

Dolly & Jim

--
Jim French