[SEL] RE: Petter Gib Key Update - Need Help!!!

Ken Erman Ken.Erman at mastercam.com
Thu Mar 31 04:11:33 PST 2005

Paul,

 I seem like you have access to a welder, so before starting with the
Drilling route why not try one more thing with the welder.  I tried the
slide hammer on a key and had zero success so I had a big bolt welded to
the end of the key, threads pointing out.  Then i slipped a piece of
pipe over the bolt, added a couple of washers, the nut and with the use
of a 1/2 breaker bar i tourqued it out.  You can see it on my Webshots
site to see what i mean.  You can always drill it if this last step
fails.  http://community.webshots.com/photo/81062075/81062075YhFfyQ

Ken

are addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster at mastercam.com.

McAfee VirusScan for the presence of computer viruses.

CNC Software, Inc.
www.mastercam.com