[SEL] Honda oil plug OT

Vicki Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Wed Mar 30 20:14:46 PST 2005

Tom

Never heard of wearing the plug holes in Honda's.  We have owned a 1971
Honda Z (TV Window type- about 3 years) a 1974 Civic and had this for some
23/24 years, a 1980 Accord - this for 19 years and our sons' have onwed the
same 1983 Prelude for the last nine years.

In all that time, with regular services, we never had any trouble with plug
holes.

I think you are right the service man made a mistake and is hoping you will
pick up the tab..

Ron