[SEL] Petter Gib Key Update - Need Help!!!

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 30 15:08:31 PST 2005

Now Arnie don't get your blood pressure up as it might clog up your mixer
and stop your engine. I did not ignore his advice, at the time I did not
have enough keyway to mount a drill fixture in, now that it is broke off
this will probably be a good idea. I don't have mills and the like, I do
have a drill press and maybe I can make the drill fixture just using the
drill press. As far as a couple of hundred dollars, if I had it I would go
and get the machine shop to make it for me but being on limited funds I will
have to do the best I can with what I have.

Thanks for the comeback and advice, it is well taken.

Paul